Monday, March 04, 2013

What a week, what a year!

I can't believe we are in March already, can you? This year has flown. The kids started new schools and kinder and have settled in beautifully. In fact I have never seen them happier, which is a massive relief to both myself and hubby, I can tell you!


Woodland Collection

In the past 4 weeks, since they have been back, I think I have made more progress with Cheeky pickle than I have since I started the business. It just goes to show that you really should wait until you have TIME before you plough ahead with busy business plans! If you have kids at home, be patient, your time will come and when it does, you can fly! So in just four weeks I have:

Redesigned all my favourite designs, 38 in total.
Had them printed into cards, A4 prints and Gift Tags
Made up 300 gift tags
Got into one of my dream events - Magnolia square in Malvern, May and November
Received 4 wholesale orders
Designed a wholesale order form and brochure (ME!)

Phew, not bad for 4 weeks eh! I could sleep for a few months now though. Next on the agenda? Photographing them all and creating an online brochure. Very exciting!


Kooky Collection


Hopscotch Collection


Old Blighty Collection


Beside the seaside Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment