Monday, March 11, 2013

The 2013 Cheeky Pickle Product Brochure

Phew, I've finally done it!

It's take me a few months, in between trying to do it on photo shop, coming up against a few brick walls, bashing a few of those walls down, taking endless photo's, rearranging layouts.......

Anyway, it's done and so am I to be honest!! I have embedded it onto the blog (to the right) so you can view it at any time. Like you want to view it more than once..........I know! ;)

Here is the finished Cheeky pickle 2013 Product Brochure, hope you like it, would love to know your thoughts :)

2013 Product Brochure

2 comments:

  1. Way hay on the brochure Ali and all you've been upto since the girls started at school... I've just nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award... see my blog post for details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete