Friday, February 08, 2013

All finally slipping into place and fresh new beginnings.

It's been a busy couple of weeks at our house, as I'm sure it has been for the rest of Australia. Schools are back and we have all been busy getting back into the swing of things: preparing lunches, pick up and drop off, tired tantrums, 40kph zones and new routines.

My eldest started a new school on Wednesday, so she has been busy trying on all of her new uniforms and getting beyond excited. The little one started a new Kinder, but shhh, don't tell her it's Kinder, we are calling it "little school"


Yes, she has been trying her new uniform on since Christmas. It's been a long holiday this year!


So after lot's of nerves and apprehension (little one) they are finally settled and I've honestly never seen them happier. After a year of questions: should we change schools and should we hold the little one back?....Well it has all finally fallen into place. Everybody is extremely happy, especially me!

As well as hardtofind, you can now also find me on a lovely new website called Handmade Emporium. There are some lovely new products on there, go and have a nose.

I decided to hold a big sale night on my FB page as I needed the cash to pay for the next big stage in my business. Going away from custom and original art pieces and into the world of print only. I've been slowly working my way towards this for quite some time, but felt that 2013 was the time to officially go forward.

The sale night went really well and I am left with around three original pieces. It feels a bit sad to leave a big part of my business behind, but this year is all about fresh, new beginnings, for all of us it seems!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all of your new designs.
    I knew everything would work out eventually with the girls. These things usually do it just takes time x

    ReplyDelete