Wednesday, May 07, 2014

My deal with DENY Designs

I was unbelievably excited when I got the e mail through that DENY Designs wanted to license my work. I'm at the stage now where I am starting to send of e mails and mini portfolios to licensing companies. Some get back to you with a no, others are keen....but not right now, thanks! And then you get the ones who want to license your work, which is an amazing feeling!

I have loved DENY Designs since I first saw them about six months ago and I always knew that I wanted my designs on their products one day! And now six months later.....I have! It's so lovely to see designs I've made mocked up onto duvet covers, mirrors, rugs etc. Here is just a snippet of photo's of my collection for DENY. See the whole range here



















No comments:

Post a Comment