Monday, July 14, 2014

Eeek - It's going to be an exciting week!!

Well today is the day that I had to get my final designs for the Spoonflower/Robert Kaufman Fabric 8 competition completed and sent. I actually sent mine days ago because I was so excited, but today is the day that my finished designs will be printed onto fabric and photographed, which is ridiculously exciting for me!

SO...do I show you the finished three designs? ........no, not yet, sorry, but I don't want you to be bored of it all before the last part of the competition even begins now do I!?

So public voting will start on Thursday 17th July (THIS Thursday) so as you can imagine I'm really excited and nervous. The prize is just phenomenal........

$1,000
A licensed collection with Robert Kaufman - One of the biggest fabric companies in the States!
A Wacom tablet

So not long now! I recently did an interview with Spoonflower too about my life as a designer. You can read it here



No comments:

Post a Comment