Monday, May 06, 2013

A step up the Ladder...

I just thought I'd write a few words about the magnolia Square Event I took part in recently. It ran for three days and was a great opportunity for me to see how other designers do their thang!




My lovely friend Elizabeth said that she would help me out on the first day and I'm so glad she did. She's much better at setting the stand up than I am and she waved her creative wand over the table and made it look fab! I could see that she thoroughly enjoyed herself too! Elizabeth is the one who has taken all the wonderful photographs, so a huge thank you to her for doing that for me.


If i was on my own I don't think I would have got much further than this point! Decisions, decisions!


The doors opened at 5pm on the first day and we finished up with a well deserved glass of champers at 9pm.




Day two was a long day, leaving the house at 7.30am and returning at 10.30pm was quite exhausting, but exhilarating at the same time.





The final day was a Saturday and Malvern Town Hall was buzzing with Saturday shoppers. I met some lovely customers and am so glad that a few of my FB friends popped in for a hug and a chat. It totally made my day when I met a lovely lady called Pauline who has bought so many of my designs over the years, it was very, very special indeed!




So I'm booked in for Magnolia at Christmas time, but I had so much fun, I may even try and grab a spot at their August event!


2 comments:

  1. The market stall setup looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn. It's tricky when you have a lot of products and such little space. Will e mail you some of these pics later for the article :)

      Delete