Monday, September 19, 2011

Slow to go this Monday!

I'm not feeling the best today, but the sun is shining and dare I say.......it's actually quite hot!! "Hot" I hear you all say, "it's only September"!! LOL....maybe i have a fever :)

So after dropping the kids at school and kinder this morning, I knew I had a stack of work waiting for me at home, but wasn't in the mood for any of it. I needed something to cheer me up and found just the thing..... on You Tube of course. This had me giggling and took me back to how us Brits deal with the "hot" weather Peter Kay

Well after wasting half an hour trawling through Peter Kay clips, I finally decided that I had to get some work done! When I'm not feeling great, I always pull out something new to do. Be it new papers or new designs. I feel I can faff around playing with shapes and colours and if I don't get anything finished, it's o.k, I can always come back to it at a later date. 

So I pulled out some new papers and I'm actaully really pleased with what has emerged. Very bright, very PINK and with a flowery, spring feel. A new range I think. Now....what to name it???




No comments:

Post a Comment