Monday, April 28, 2014

New Term, New Resolutions.....

Well the kids went back to school this morning. Tears from the little one, but after four weeks off (she had croup for the last week of the first term) I don't really blame her. Who wouldn't prefer jam on toast, sat in front of Peg + Cat in your pyjamas. But all good things must come to an end and back to school it is!

We had a lovely break. We went away for a couple of days and stayed on a farm - the girls loved the pigs! Climbed a few hills, walked the dog through crunchy red and golden leaves, played on the beach and enjoyed Australias glorious autumn sunshine.

 Farmstay


The beautiful beach a stones throw for where we live. We are very, very lucky and I tell the girls this OFTEN!

But it's back to work now and this week I'm busy putting the designs together for my new licensing deal (more to come on that soon!) I'm also concentrating on "kids" for the next week and will be busy designing for childrens homewares.


However, today is all about getting organised. Writing lists, planning the next 3 months and looking towards what will be happening towards the end of the year. I'm hoping to blog more; it's my new term resolution. So if you see me slide, feel free to tell me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment